Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

End Of Summer Sale On Carbon Off Road's Axles 44 Front, 60 Rear.

Call, Email or PM us ASAP. This Sale will not last long!!

Thanks Austin and the Krawl Krew

CARBON 60 REAR Fits Jeep JK '07-'18

35 spline Eaton ELocker or ARB Air Locker
Carbon 35 Spline Chromoly Axle Shafts, Semi Float , Flanges drilled 5 on 5 and 5 on 5.5" bolt circles, Uses 1/2" wheel studs to work with existing wheels and brakes to help save you money!
High Pinion Design to keep your driveshaft out of the rocks and improve driveline angle.
Choice of 1310 or 1350 Yoke
May require new driveline, customer must confirm driveline length after installation.

CARBON 44 FRONT Fits Jeep JK '07-'18
Designed for 2"-6" Lift, with caster optimized for 4" lift
Eaton 4 Spider Locker or ARB Air Locker
30 Spline Carbon Chromoly Axles
Re-Uses your outer knuckles and brakes to save you $.
Synergy Ball Joints with 2 Year Warranty

Choice of Stock, 1310 or 1350 Yoke
4.10, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13, 5.38 Gear ratios
PLEASE Answer accurately on Liftgate and Residential Delivery. If unable to deliver, you may incur a re-delivery charge.

We also have these axles for JL,YJ, XJ and TJ ON SALE TOO

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have carbon offroad axle shafts in my machine, very happy with them. Turning 37's and steel wheels. Ran them all over moab twice and some gnarly trails here in AZ. Great price with a excellent warranty. Found a local dealer. They installed them with a regear too. I recommend their bing.

2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have carbon offroad axle shafts in my machine, very happy with them. Turning 37's and steel wheels. Ran them all over moab twice and some gnarly trails here in AZ. Great price with a excellent warranty. Found a local dealer. They installed them with a regear too. I recommend their bing.

That's awesome! Yea they decided to do an end of Summer Sale and have a killer deal going on now! We have installed a couple of their shafts, they seem to be built very well. We have also heard they are very easy to work with on warranty things as well.

Any questions please let us know.

Austin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts