Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,

I have a 2016 JK and it has the subwoofer built in the cargo hold. Does anyone have any experience with getting an aftermarket rubber cargo mat and if it's necessary to get one with the hole cut out for the subwoofer?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I went to Lowe’s and had them cut a piece of rubber flooring back by the outdoor carpet and then trimmed it up once I got home. With my JK rear seat folded down in a seating position I fold the rubber mat over the top of the portion on the floor back by the tailgate. With tinted windows it covers anything in the back space from prying eyes. It was just a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I don't have a subwoofer but I have the WeatherTech cargo mat. It's good but a little disappointed there wasn't a cut out for the under the carpet box locking hatch. Makes the corner curl.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
The Rough Country one has a cutout for the sub-woofer but it is a hard plastic rather than rubber which sucks.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I need a cargo cover with the seats folded down due to big dogs. Thinking of getting the foam interlocking and just cut to size. The carpet I have back there collects too much hair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts