Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been discussed many times, but at least its not a "will it fit" or headlight question.

Im looking for a net/ divider that will work with my trektop NX so it cant use the railing around the jeep. I want one the will keep the dogs in the jeep when all soft top windows are removed. It can be placed right behind the rear seat or go across the back. I'd like it to cost under $180. (The price of the Smittybuilt CRES2) but cheaper would be better.

Does anyone have experience with this one off amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y3JSFMW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1NXZL0LATKNJK&coliid=I2IJ9MWPA2FH9F&psc=1

Im also not looking for a buy american speech...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like price of that one, but not a fan of the look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Check out Dirtydog4x4 ...

Yeah Dirty Dog 4x4. I bought my mom one a few years ago, works great with her JKU. looks really rugged and keeps most large dogs in. only issue is our family bulldog finds a way through the spaces and end up in the front seat. we have a large lab and a golden retriever and they stay back there great.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked at dirty dog and safari straps. I like the look of the full wrap around but that's more than I want to spend. Which is why I posted the amazon one. May just get tge dirty dog one I posted above

1 - 10 of 10 Posts