Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here ever ran Carnage just north of boulder? Its the first trail I took the jeep on after I got my lift done its bad a$$

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have not ventured up to that area, but last weekend, I went up with the Trailridge Runners (14 all together) up Red Elephant Hill, then on to Empire Loop. Lots of big rocks and areas to slide off the road.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not ventured up to that area, but last weekend, I went up with the Trailridge Runners (14 all together) up Red Elephant Hill, then on to Empire Loop. Lots of big rocks and areas to slide off the road.
Yeah looks like you have more toys on your jeep than I do.
Got any pics of the trail?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here are a few pics of the trail. I didn't manage to get any of the tough parts, as I was too busy keeping the wheels in contact with the rocks.:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Planned on a run up Rampart Range, but our plans ran short. I am planning on going up to Bill Moore Lake on Saturday with another jeeper. Did you make it out on the 4th?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I did I went and ran moody Hill in Ft Collins

I really need lockers at least in the front.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We will likely be at the trail head North of Empire to run Bill Moore Lake at around 10:00 or 10:15 on Saturday if you would like to join us.

and On the Lockers for the Front, I am looking at 4:88's and ARB Lockers front and read at some time in my near future.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the invite but I run a limousine business so my Saturdays are tied up. On occasion I can sneak away on sundays. keep me in mind on any Sunday runs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey im in foco and looking for some ppl to go wheeling with. i just moved down here from laramie but you should let me know when any of you guys are going and id be more then happy to tag along. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts