Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so in the summer I monstalined my TJ tub, but now I think i want to put some type of black carpet in. But then again every time it rains, there's a small puddle on the floor boards so I think that If I do put carpet back in i might have a mold issue..

What do you guys think?
Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Fix the leak. Could lead to a rust issue later on.

·
Registered
235 Posts
i had a leak so i pulled the carpet and sanded down the little bit of rust put down rustolem and a herculiner

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I rhino lined the tub so there's going to be no rust problem, but I can find the leak. I think it's coming through the fire wall but not sure... I ruled out almost everything else.
Any ways if I can't find the leak, is there a carpet set out there that's water proof or something?

·
Registered
892 Posts
I rhino lined the tub so there's going to be no rust problem, but I can find the leak. I think it's coming through the fire wall but not sure... I ruled out almost everything else.
Any ways if I can't find the leak, is there a carpet set out there that's water proof or something?
did you seal the blower motor intake under the windsheild cowl?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts