Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone goes to Cars and Coffee in downtown Charlotte. It's the first Saturday of every month (tomorrow) and I'm going with my cousin. I'll be bringing my Jeep and driving separately from him because his clutch is going bad and he's not positive he won't get stranded.

Anyways, I just moved to Charlotte last month from Cleveland, Ohio. I went with him to last month's Cars and Coffee and it was a pretty good time. There were 3-4 Jeeps there that I recall. Not sure if anyone from here was one of them. Anywho, I'll be there in the morning with a naked silver JKU. It's nothing too exciting. Just look for the Ohio plates.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I used to go. Is it not at Panera Bread parking lot in Northlake any longer?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. From what my cousin tells me, they got kicked out of their previous location due to people driving recklessly as they left there. It's now at the North Carolina Music Factory, right behind a diner called Maddie's, I think.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
No. From what my cousin tells me, they got kicked out of their previous location due to people driving recklessly as they left there. It's now at the North Carolina Music Factory, right behind a diner called Maddie's, I think.
Oh, yeah, cool. I go to VBGB on occasion. Good beer in there.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure what or where VBGB is, but I'll take unit word for it. Lol

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
VBGB is a beer garden at the NC Music Factory. Awesome beer selection, games outside, good food. DJ and live music on the weekends.

VBGB

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not a drinker, but it sounds like a cool place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts