Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drive a 2010 jku rubicon with a 4 in pro comp lift and 35 in tires. My caster is at 2.0 in the left and 2.6 in the right. I need to get back to 4.2. Are cam bolts okay or should I get adjustable uppers? If so which one

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,586 Posts
You have some options... Depending on how you use your Jeep, you should also consider geometry correction brackets like AEV or Rancho. If it's your DD and you spend time at all on the highway, they would give you the best overall experience.

The next best option (or best if you climb rocks) would be a set of front lower control arms. The Superlift arms listed above are the most economical way to do arms, or a set of adjustables that can be up to $400 from many different suppliers...

Avoid cam bolts, cheap and unreliable.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
You could chance it with a set of geo brackets alone . I have AEV brackets and being I am a bit of a stickler on having as much caster as I can get I also have a set of Currie lower front adj control arms for fine tuning. I prefer Johnny Joints holding my front axle in place plus I love having the adjustability being Jeeps are never finished and I hate being limited to a fixed length control arm.

·
Super Moderator
14,586 Posts
I just looked and I have adjustable uppers haha I am new and learning alot
I'd throw on a set of geo brackets and fine tune caster with your uppers. That'll drive much better.

·
Super Moderator
14,586 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts