Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm installing my new CB radio some time this week and I kinda need some help to come up with a handle for my TJ... :confused: As you can see from my avatar it's silver...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Daddy was stove pipe.. got his name from a 60's era Mack 18 wheeler he used to drive and had modified.. not alot of trucks on the roads back then everyone knew each other, and it was said he could be seen for miles in the mountains from the smoke coming out of his stack..

I went by 'boogey man' growing up... I had a 77 cj7 I had painted lime green back in the day. MY nephew I used to pick up and give rides to said it was painted "bright boogey green".. so it kinda stuck. When I would come down the road I would key up and go "This is boogey calling little cotton top".. and he would go "come in uncle boogey jeep man, whats your 20?" I used to get so tickled.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Dad was "Sandman"
Mom Was "Copper-Head"
I was and still am "Scatter-Gun"
I used to think my handle was "cool" until my dad disclosed that he gave it to me cuz whenever he had a conversation with me, he never knew what I was aiming at cuz I was all over the place.

I prefer to think of it as "Cerebral Diversity" But thats harder to say over the air.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Mine is, I think, "Hey Dumbazz in the green Jeep" the way some talk on the radio. :)

I do have a custom plate, so people will often call me by that... Kermit.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I have had a few. Growing up on the farm I used to be "Hotdog" then my uncle started calling me "Puppy Dog" as he called himself "**** Dog" that stuck for a while then to "Moose" in high school as that was may nickname. At college there was another moose saw they called me "LawMoose" cause I studied law enforcement haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.