Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
@ponygirl ... you should also consider the cb mount too. The ultramount will allow you to open the rear window when driving as an option. The gatemount for the soft top is much more difficult to access from thieves. I've had both.

If you have a hardtop, you could get the coolmount ultramount or similar UltraMount CB Antenna System - CoolTechLLC

If you have a softop, you could also consider the gatemount or similar GateMount CB Antenna System - CoolTechLLC

Also, I prefer cheap dual purpose cb/pa systems. I run the uniden 520xl, but I prefer my previous cobra 19 dx iv

·
Registered
34,452 Posts
Been using the Cobra 75 for 10 years now. It works great.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you are up for replacing your stock radio also, I went with a "President Johnson II" CB/WX radio.

I am going to post a picture on my build sheet when I figure out what wrong with my photo bucket account.

·
Registered
787 Posts
If you are up for replacing your stock radio also, I went with a "President Johnson II" CB/WX radio.

I am going to post a picture on my build sheet when I figure out what wrong with my photo bucket account.
There is nothing wrong with your Photobucket account as the problem is Photobucket itself.

They have changed their policy and you can no longer link images unless you pay $400 per year for their service.

Move your photos to Flickr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts