Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I tend to flick the center console lid button while driving and today the damn thing popped off. Once I got home I had to find it. Once I did I found it almost split in two.

Really? Trip to the dealer, really? What a POS design!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
"So I tend to flick the center console lid button while driving and today the damn thing popped off."

:blunt:

·
Registered
396 Posts
This just happened to me today. I thought maybe it was from the heat and humidity taking a toll on the interior with just a slight crack of the windows but then I remembered how thin the body panels are on this Heep. Dang things like a soda can. One touch and it crinkles. How much more cheaper can they make em and charge even more for the sale prices???? *smh* I love my Jeeps but man they are getting cheaper and thinner in quality. I just watched a YT video where a guy talked about the LCA mounts being so cheap on the TJ that he was able to just bend it off. The customer wanted Rusty Offroad Mounts put on as he knocked a stock one off.

Did you find a place to get a replacement console button? I searching for one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3v_EuXJ5w

1 - 3 of 3 Posts