Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really liking this Jeep. The interior has been removed (carpet, etc) which is fine except for there being no place to put my coffee. I'm pretty confident a center console used to be between the front seats. I should be able to find a replacement on the internet. Does the factory console bolt directly to the tranny hump or do I need to find a bracket first?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
When I bought me VDP console it came with a new bracket that screws into the floor. All the hardware to mount it came in the box.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I used an 20 mm ammo can and made some cup holders out of exhaust tubing. Just a cheaper option. Like $25 for everything

·
Registered
742 Posts
I used an 20 mm ammo can and made some cup holders out of exhaust tubing. Just a cheaper option. Like $25 for everything
I used a 40MM can and its just perfect. Best console I ever had. There is a member on this Forum named StanF that took ammo cans to another level which is worth checking out. Way more than I needed but I take my hat off to him.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just took the factory console out of mine and replaced it with a rugged ridge your more than welcome to it if you want it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm in Gainesville,Ga

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sent you a pm Panzer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the ammo can, I've never thought of that before. I've got a home made console in my jeep, but the ammo can looks a lot better.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Love the ammo can, I've never thought of that before. I've got a home made console in my jeep, but the ammo can looks a lot better.
I think the ammo can is perfect and you will not be disappointed. I would suggest using the 40MM can because it fits perfectly between the seats but more importantly has the perfect height.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
StanF...that is so freakin sick...OUTSTANDING JOB!!!!!!!!!...I have to copy that for my YJ...Gunny Out!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts