Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in central va? Looking for another jeep to trail ride with. I have been doing some fireroads in Madison.

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
Anybody in central va? Looking for another jeep to trail ride with. I have been doing some fireroads in Madison.
How goes it?

I'm located in Richmond and try to get out when I can. That said.. Post up in the section here for when you are planing a run. You might get some bites on it.

~Bill.

·
Registered
40 Posts
For those that may be interested the VA4WDA will be conducting their Earth Day Cleanup of Bald Mountain Trail on 13APR19. The trail is located near Stuarts Draft.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Anything new or upcoming in Central VA? Was thinking about trying to find somewhere to go ride this coming weekend. Figured I'd ask if there were any closeby events as I was making plans.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Below are couple upcoming events departing from the Augusta Expo Center (Fishersville).

1. Jeep "Run for Nathan" August 10 | 10am, Expo to Goshen Pass Trailhead.
2. Jeep Run, Sept 21 | 9:00am, Expo to Cooter's Museum.
3. Jeep Run, October 19 | 9am, Expo to Beartown State Park in Marlington WV

·
Registered
158 Posts
Below are couple upcoming events departing from the Augusta Expo Center (Fishersville).

1. Jeep "Run for Nathan" August 10 | 10am, Expo to Goshen Pass Trailhead.
2. Jeep Run, Sept 21 | 9:00am, Expo to Cooter's Museum.
3. Jeep Run, October 19 | 9am, Expo to Beartown State Park in Marlington WV
Great info. Thanks for sharing. Does it require any membership or just show up? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I'm new to this game. Family had a great day at Peter's Mill Run today. First trip since I bought it and put in the lift kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts