Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys/girls? My name is Shaun, I live in central AR and i need some new jeep buddies to have build parties with/ride with. I have no one! been around these forums a while just never really post! Lets ride!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Shaun. Just got my first jeep. Looking to break it in but I don't really know where to go or who to go with. I'm in Bryant. You anywhere near?

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's up guys. Newbie here, working on a YJ pretty soon, willing to learn and help out whenever I can. Might have a close place to ride, i have to research a little more.

·
Registered
14 Posts
whats up guys/girls? My name is Shaun, I live in central AR and i need some new jeep buddies to have build parties with/ride with. I have no one! been around these forums a while just never really post! Lets ride!
What's up man, I live in hot springs and I'm almost always up for a ride. Pm me if you ever need another jeep to go with you, Or need help working on it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey all, I live in Wynne and have not meet anybody over this way to wheel and would love to go wheeling with some jeepers.I've been to Orv superlift a few times by myself and hooked up with some cool people that way and had a real good time and would like to again. My jeep is pretty much stock but I've done some diamond 3's and ready for more just hard to do without a guide. And Wynne is on the east side of Arkansas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
WPS

I'm in El Dorado, but get up to Clarksville area pretty often. In fact, I'll be heading up to White Rock, then taking FS roads, if you can call those goat trails roads, over to Byrd's on Sunday to give the new JK a little workout.

·
Registered
61 Posts
We're in Cabot...same, looking for a good club and places to ride. Been to Superlift; awesome park, but a little bit of a hike to do every weekend. What else is around?

We're in a '14 Rubi X

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here's the rig

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Creepin909, how much of a lift are you running?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Creepin909, how much of a lift are you running?
It's 3".

There's a new park over around Alexander/Bryant area call Carter's off-road park. It's supposed to be pretty good. I'm in a mud club ( MudStruck). We have quite a few jeeps and someone has gone to Carter's almost every weekend since he opened. Supposed to be a little bit of everything out there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts