Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking for bumper stickers on my phone at work. I stumbled across this website called zazzle. As I was searching through the bumper stickers I found one about Chadwick. If you don't know Chadwick or haven't heard of him he ran his Jeep into a "pond" And left there at the bottum of the "pond" for 3 days. I don't know the name of the thread so if some could please post it so this can be funny to everyone. I can't upload the picture from my phone but ill post a link to the bumper sticker. Lmao!

Don't chadwick it! bumper stickers from Zazzle.com

In loving memories of Chadwick!
To freakin funny!

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
You mean to say some website is making money off something that was created in these forums?

If I was the creator of the comment "Dont Chadwick it" I'd be asking for my share of the sales. Ha ha ha!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I read the thread yesterday... LMAO. I wouldn't mind being famous but not for letting my jeep sleep with the fishes for a few nights.:rofl:

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
No way I can find the post now, but I'm pretty sure that it was created by someone that posts in here. As a matter of fact, I think that picture is a part of their signature. Just can't recall who it is.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Jeff... that siggy pic is awesome :)
Is it an actual pic of YOUR dash by chance?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Histerical!!

·
Vendor
5,676 Posts
was chadwick for real? never posted again.
Some say Chadwick was real, a silly young man from a small Texas town.
Some say Chadwick was fake, a story created for entertainment purposes only.

I say if you believe in him strongly enough, then some nights when the moon is full, and the stars are reflecting on a certain Texas pond, if you listen hard enough, you hear a ghostly whisper: "bluuubb....gluuubbb..oh sh*t!"

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
A fan of Desperado?

·
Genius
20,965 Posts
Some say Chadwick was real, a silly young man from a small Texas town.
Some say Chadwick was fake, a story created for entertainment purposes only.

I say if you believe in him strongly enough, then some nights when the moon is full, and the stars are reflecting on a certain Texas pond, if you listen hard enough, you hear a ghostly whisper: "bluuubb....gluuubbb..oh sh*t!"
:rofl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.