Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone explain where Chandler park is I have wheeled below the damn. Chandler is further down the river?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Off of Hwy 75 take 21st W. It will come to a T go left for about 5 miles then merge right it will turn into Avery drive, keep going about 3 miles look to the left and find a place to turn in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also have looked for the turn off and missed it somehow. Could you please post a pic of the entrance. I only found a turn that lead to an electrical station or some sort. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here try this

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks. That was Fast! I have really been out on any trails yet but I have driven thru my brothers pond and thru the canyons that surround his place. Maybe we can meet out there soon and you an show us around. THanks again.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I know Chandler park very well. Ive been around there ever since I was a little guy if anyone wants to wheel pm me! Or if you just need some directions same goes, I know we've talked about wheelin blackout, It'd be great if we could get a large group rolling

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm game. I just moved to town in Oct and got my first jeep in march, so I've been waiting for someone to show me the ropes and help me get started.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey guys, instead of making a new thread, figured i'd just invite some people from this thread to tag along this saturday (5/4). PM if you think you can make it!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Schwheelz said:
I know Chandler park very well. Ive been around there ever since I was a little guy if anyone wants to wheel pm me! Or if you just need some directions same goes, I know we've talked about wheelin blackout, It'd be great if we could get a large group rolling

I'm down for wheelin with u guys just send me a line. I live in tulsa and me and my jeep are always ready to play! Haha You're deff right we need to get a large group together. I've got some jeep friends that would be down for Chandler. I went last weekend.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I've been looking to go too. I live in owasso and I have one or two Jeep buds that might tag along

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have time to go to Chandler Park on Saturday if anybody wants to be a guide for me. Just to give you an idea of what I will be able to take on it's just a 4.0 automatic on 31's with a 2" BB

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dang! I need to go with some one who knows their way around there

·
Registered
813 Posts
Bump

1 - 20 of 21 Posts