Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
You can change the front pretty easily with a new grill or even grill inserts. Also "D" rings off your bumper can be easily painted to contrasting colors, really spice it up.

There's a lady with a really nice silver Jeep that I see on my way to work. She's put pink accents on it - rings, grill inserts, and a pink "name" label on the hood. It really is sharp. Mostly silver. Just the right touch of pink.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
If it were me, I would add things that can be removed like CoffeeandJeeps describes above. That way when it comes time to sell you can either remove these items (if the new buyer doesn't care for them) or leave them if they do. If you save the original items, the Jeep can be returned to the way it was.

I might like to buy the silver Jeep mentioned but would probably not be interested in the pick highlights.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I used Krylon for my accents. I did the hinges, hood latches, door inserts, gas cap door trim ring and the beadlock rings.

It holds up well and it's easy to touch up.

Attachments

Reactions: CoffeeAndJeeps

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
There's another jeeper in my area that has pink accents all over, thankfully she held back on the eyelashes.

Just remember, you put a decal or something like that on, you will get some fade around it.

The best thing to put some color on your jeep and fairly cheap is mud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts