Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have gone through stages of wants for this jeep, its an extra vehicle me and the wife took when we went out or when the weather was bad, last year I was going to add 20's and lift it and then I ended up NOT doing that. I still love how big wheel lifted jeeps look.

So lately we haven't used the jeep almost at all, my wife has taken it a few times when the weather was bad {which actually has been often the last few weeks}, but besides that its a 2013 we bought in 12' and has very low miles on it {under 4K}. We used to use it to go out but since my wife got a new hybrid avalon limited {45mpg, leather, ac and heated steering wheel seats etc...} we have been taking that to go out {I love that car}...

So the poor jeep sits in the garage and hardly gets used, I figure its time to give her some attention. I decided not to go with 20-22 inch wheels, I just bought the following...

Steel front and rear bumpers with tire carrier and 9500# winch, 18" wheels with 295/70 Nitto terra g2's mounted {went with the terras because the only off roading I do it on sand and gravel trails, no rock climbing or obstacle heavy trails, I don't even think we have any around here}, a 2.5" rc series 2 lift kit, 1.25 body kit, and a gibson cat back exhaust... I spent $3500 total, and I should have it all installed by the end of next week {Ill add pics when shes done}...

My jeep is all white with hardtop and painted fenders, I am probably going to paint the new bumpers white too, haven't decided yet... I was surprised I bought everything so cheap, I thought it was going to be around $5-6K, my dealer told me $8k for a 69-6000 lift kit, 17" wheels with 33" atura tires, and just a rear bumper and tire carrier {that was installed for $8K, but they would keep my stock parts}...

I can't wait for it to be done... Thanks for reading..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update- Almost all the parts are here, I have the winch, bumpers, wheels and tires, body lift, suspension lift, exhaust, vac pump relocatoin bracket, and a few other parts.. I am waiting for weld in gussets, rancho control arm brackets, and JKS adjustable track arms.

I am debating on whether or not to start before everything is here, I kind of like doing it all at once...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts