Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in a meet and greet? Jeep meet and greets are all over the country but none in the low country. Just curious how many people would come if their was one in Charleston?

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Charleston Area Jeep Spot (it is a FB page) has meet and greets every couple of weeks. Having one this coming Sunday starting in Summerville and going to Folly beach I think. Go Join the FB page for all the info.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I have to say, i'm very impressed with the Charleston Area Jeep Spot. Weird name to use but that may be what helps get some attention. In the seven years I've been in Charleston this group has had the best turn-outs for the rides that I've seen. I drove past the start point for the Folly ride and couldn't believe how many jeeps showed up. Wasn't it 55 or so? And that was just to cruise asphalt. I couldn't ride, dealing with a terminally ill family member so our weekends and nights are occupied for now. I'm planning to get a little more involved this summer though. Summervillr Christmas Parade too. Could you imagine the Christmas parades around town loaded with hundreds of jeeps? That would be sweet.

C'ya,

Chris

·
Registered
19 Posts
Charleston Area Jeep Spot. I have yet to attend one of their meet-ups because I very recently joined, but I intend to in the near future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hope to attend soon. Please post meeting dates. Newbie here. Live in W. Ashley in Charleston. Also, am looking for a hardtop for a 2005 Unlimited that doesnt cost me as much as the Jeep did! If you know of one, please let me know....

·
Registered
532 Posts
Torrey if you are on Facebook search for Charleston Area Jeep Spot. Just have something jeep related on your page and they will let you join.

Or go to facebook.com/groups/cajs1

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hope to attend soon. Please post meeting dates. Newbie here. Live in W. Ashley in Charleston. Also, am looking for a hardtop for a 2005 Unlimited that doesnt cost me as much as the Jeep did! If you know of one, please let me know....
I have a friend that wants to sell his. He will be coming down in the next couple of months. I will ask him what he wants for it. I think there is one on Charleston craigslist, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts