Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
So i know its a late call but we are going for a ride tomorrow (saturday) up to big levels! we are meeting at the best buy parking lot at 9am. if you wish to join please show up!!! all are welcome to come if you want its a great trail and stock jeep friendly if you want it to be!

·
Registered
505 Posts
it was awsome, not at all what we planned but a great ride.. will have the gopro's up soon as youtube and i stop figting lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I just got a jeep and saw this post.Is the club still around and if so what is the link to the website if there is one.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
505 Posts
oh yes, welcome aboard! limitless4x4.com or you can find us on facebook as well where we do most of our planning, we are actually planning a huge event on may 19'th!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Matt should have added you, we are meeting this saturday the 31'st so if your free you are more then welcome to come out and meet the gang! if not keep looking and well be riding soon im sure.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good morning! I took my Jeep to trails at the Cow Pasture River in Bath and Highland Counties last weekend. Trails were remote and gorgeous. It felt more like Wyoming than Va, and not that far away from Cville! Crossed the river in a couple places and drove along the crest of a mountain. Great place! Fly fishing too! Has anyone driven Scotch Town Draft Road? It is amazing.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all, I am originally from Shenandoah County and have never had any issues getting a safety inspection back there. It seems like everytime I go to a shop around C'ville, they fail me for one thing or another. Could someone shoot me a PM with a good ol' boy shop that might be a little more "lenient"?

I appreciate it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
never would have imagined cleaning up that mud would be such a chore. 15 bucks at the coin-op car wash and i still had to come home and wash it again... geesh!

and boy did that mud stink...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
never would have imagined cleaning up that mud would be such a chore. 15 bucks at the coin-op car wash and i still had to come home and wash it again... geesh!

and boy did that mud stink...
Ha you will never get all the mud out. I can't tell you how many times I've pressure washed the under side of my jeep and get under there a few days later to work on something and dirt just falls in your nose and eyes.:banghead:

141 - 160 of 176 Posts