Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a rubicon express 2.5" lift for cheap, I currently have a 2.5 spacer lift. I was planning a larger lift later on anyways.

Will the rubicon express lift give me more than 2.5" of lift?

Will the rubicon express lift ride as good of better?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
You'll get about 3.5" with it if you don't have any weight, the ride will be firmer for sure as the coils have some heavy spring rates, but if you're getting the version with the monotube shocks, the ride will be a lot more sportier that stock, i always thought the stock ride had too much body roll around corners, so i really i liked that lift, but it was a little to tall for what i wanted to do with my Jeep.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll get about 3.5" with it if you don't have any weight, the ride will be firmer for sure as the coils have some heavy spring rates, but if you're getting the version with the monotube shocks, the ride will be a lot more sportier that stock, i always thought the stock ride had too much body roll around corners, so i really i liked that lift, but it was a little to tall for what i wanted to do with my Jeep.
Thanks for that info, its exactly what I am looking for. right now with my coil spacer lift im getting exactly 2.6" of lift, and would like a little more, but I just purchased a new set of fox 2.0 performance shocks for 1.5" to 3.5" lift so im limited to that. hopfully a few other people running or that have run that 2.5"RE lift will post there experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts