Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

11381 - 11400 of 11407 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
How do u store your top when you remove it? Hang it, on a pallet, etc...

Pics are very helpful...thank you

Sent from my ELE-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey guys!
Done my door pin switch upgrade from this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfnhaBNAVuA)
This is absolutely brilliant!!! Used a washer and a nut I had laying around, so nee for 3d printing ;-)
Highly recommend even if you are not taking your doors off, but just want to have dome lights off when you are working on the car and have all doors open.

That seems like a whole lot of work and expense. I just pulled the fuse and when you want interior lights you just twist the headlight switch all the way left, or bright. You can turn the lights on or off sitting in the driver seat. :) BUT it is a neat idea.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Sorry for low quality picture.

Installed those "eagle eyes" into the factory holes in the roll bar with the wires going inside the roll bar and than behind the plastic trim. Not sure what these holes where made for, but now with lights it looks like it came this way from the factory. Wired into existing footwell light since 4x LEDs shouldn't add much load and now I got me dome lights!!! Highly recommend!
View attachment 4173947
Those holes are for the door surrounds when you have a soft top on. I was always wondering that too until I converted my hardtop to a softtop.
Looks useful and clean.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,387
It’s absolutely incredible that this thread is still going. Believe it or not. I still have my Jeep! The same one I bought when I started this thread! Pics to come! Did the windshield cowl intake mod recently. Along with new PRP Daily Driver Seats. I’ll post those when I get them. Thank you all for keeping this thread alive! I love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
It’s absolutely incredible that this thread is still going. Believe it or not. I still have my Jeep! The same one I bought when I started this thread! Pics to come! Did the windshield cowl intake mod recently. Along with new PRP Daily Driver Seats. I’ll post those when I get them. Thank you all for keeping this thread alive! I love it!
380 pages later, the legend returns. :drinks:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ammo can storage

A recent weekend project. Someday I might get around to painting them, but I thought it worked out well.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
THE LEGEND:worthy:

·
Registered
265 Posts
So the Legend returns and the thread stops? I NEED your creative ideas! I also would also love to hear from anyone who's made their own seat covers. Let's DIY Jeepers!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I tried to do a simple mod to my JK by way of a custom spare tire cover with an image I made printed on it from mycustomtirecover.com however when I received the item it was awful. https://www.dropbox.com/s/104e9c5trd44vx4/007E560D-2176-4737-8093-A4BC95E1B6F3.jpeg?dl=0
The colors are wrong and the image is blown out. Best part is they refuse to refund my money.
Does anyone know of a good reputable place they've had this done?

Thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I tried to do a simple mod to my JK by way of a custom spare tire cover with an image I made printed on it from mycustomtirecover.com however when I received the item it was awful. https://www.dropbox.com/s/104e9c5trd44vx4/007E560D-2176-4737-8093-A4BC95E1B6F3.jpeg?dl=0
The colors are wrong and the image is blown out. Best part is they refuse to refund my money.
Does anyone know of a good reputable place they've had this done? Thanks!
I have been wondering the same thing. Start a new thread topic on this and then tag me in.

·
Registered
93 Posts
It's lower than normal as I had just hung the safety device. As a bonus, the top of the dash gets disinfected by any goop that drips off.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Oh great, now some meth-head is going to break into your baby to steal your handgel! Do you have a roll of TP in the back seat? :)

/groan

·
Registered
93 Posts
No one can "break" into my TJ. I never lock it. :)

Sunset after dinner ride tonight. The combo bike / ski rack I made/McGiver'd was easy but keeping it under $100 was hard.

Attachments

11381 - 11400 of 11407 Posts