Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
no way thats a 4 banger

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It did sound pretty throaty?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Seeing the fan spinning when it was on its side, looked like a 4 cyl. to me- seeing the huge plastic shroud....also sounded like his exhaust is about shot...

·
Registered
920 Posts
I love it!! What ever happened to keeping trails fun and needing driving skill to get through most situations? Seems most rigs now can be set on cruise control and then just point and shoot on most trails.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It definitely looked like that guy could care less about what happens to his Jeep for the most part. At that point it's actually probably kinda fulfilling to ding up and scratch you ride hitting the trails. Almost like an accomplishment the worse you Jeep continues to look.

·
Registered
513 Posts
sweet video ! if i got through that in my jeep i wouldnt mind a few scratches and dent cause after all its a jeep :punk:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yea I don't think that is his daily driver.

But I do believe that is a 4banger with prob. 4.88 gears and nothing left of an exhaust.
but what do i know?

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
What was that video shot from a periscope?????

·
Registered
927 Posts
Just goes to show you don't have to spend a ton of money to have a great time. You just need to be willing to come home with a little damage. :angel:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts