Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

5561 - 5568 of 5568 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bored quarantined pics

Here are a few upgrades. Gotta save up for bigger tires and lift. I've had her almost two years. Keep posting your pics as well......bored....
That's a nice clean engine bay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 4220705 the best cheap mod so far. LED footwell and console lights! Make a huge difference! I also put in lighted cup holders...not shown.

The footwell is are wired to the dome light circuit and the center is wired to switched power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would love to see more on what lights you used and how you connected them (both electrically and physically)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Would love to see more on what lights you used and how you connected them (both electrically and physically)
These were the light strips I used: Amazon.com: 4 Pack Green 12v 15 Led 30cm Car Flexible Waterproof Underbody Light Strip Decoration: Automotive

These were the cup holder lights I used: Custom LED Cup Holder Lights Install Kit

For the cupholder, inside of the console, and the shifter area lights, I wired them all to the switched cigarette lighter outlet with a 3A (I think) fuse.

For the footwell lights, I wired them to the yellow and white wire in the bundle that is by the passenger door in the footwell. easy to get to if you take off the plastic molding that runs along the bottom of the door.

For the foot well lights, I cut strips of lexan/plexiglass about 1" wide by about 14" long (IIRC, I cut them to length basically) which I attached the LED strips to using the adhesive supplied on the back, plus I wrapped some clear tape around them at the ends and then zip tied them to the dash supports under the glove box and steering wheel area.

For the cup holder discs, i used a band saw to cut off the actual bottom 1/2" or so of the cup holders (so sliced the bottoms off the rubber cups that fit into the cup holder area).

I can take more pics if needed of what I did.

JIM

·
Banned
5 Posts
Vertically Driven Products makes THIS for 07-10 and they make

THIS for 11-17. Mine is an '07 and

I love my console now that I have more usable space.

5561 - 5568 of 5568 Posts