Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
12,487 Posts
less the $3500 down part.. i can get a 911 for 99 bucks a month too with enough down..

·
Administrator
12,487 Posts
updated real numbers: most likey closer to 350-370 with tax and options

MSRP
( Disclosure3)
$33,545
Destination Charges $1,495
Total Options $4,190
Down Payment (3%)
Trade-in Value
Dealer Discount
( Disclosure4)

ADJUSTED CAPITALIZED COSTS $38,230
Annual Mileage
( Disclosure7)

Term Duration

LEASE FOR
$333
( DISCLOSURE6)
per month for 36 months

Reactions: dHorde

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I've leased 2 vehicles in my time. A 98 Ram 1500 extra cab, 4x4 and a 01 Durango. Bought both vehicles out at the end of the lease. Worked out for me.

This is interesting.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Saw one at a Dealer show this past weekend $57K, Yeah that isn't going to sell well.

And just about every other 150 of us were there said the same thing.

So if they want to get them on the streets and get actual exposure, they really don't have any other options.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The 3-year residuals are running over 70%, which is why these will lease so well.

But, just keep in mind that the JL Wrangler was leasing for the same rates last year, and then the air started coming out of the balloon. So make sure you know the in and out of your deal before you sign so that your residual price is something you're comfy with at the end.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
The 3-year residuals are running over 70%, which is why these will lease so well.

But, just keep in mind that the JL Wrangler was leasing for the same rates last year, and then the air started coming out of the balloon. So make sure you know the in and out of your deal before you sign so that your residual price is something you're comfy with at the end.
You're Avatar photo of the awesome Yellow JK makes me want to see a Gladiator in Yellow!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My gladiator lease is for 48 months and the residual value is around 70% after 4 years. I think Jeep is over estimating the residuals because the amount of buzz the truck is getting and they will adjust over next year or two. If you can get one now and lock in the inflated residual value its only to your benefit. Its why I got out of my other car for this because it drastically reduced my payment.

·
Registered
32 Posts
From experience the lease is not so sweet at the dealership. It was about double the advertised price from Jeep. Makes sense since they will be stuck with the bags in 3-4 years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts