Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

$2 in clearance section, definitely a mistake I think. Even guy checking out was like uhhhhh, whatever. Took care of my Torx screwdrivers.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice score.

I've gotten some killer deals in the clearance section at Sears!!
Yup! I look at every dollar saved, as more gas money nowadays, lol.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I ran across a tremendous deal on a 24 piece socket set w/ratchet, decent quality, for $4 at a home improvement store.

·
Grampie
783 Posts

$2 in clearance section, definitely a mistake I think. Even guy checking out was like uhhhhh, whatever. Took care of my Torx screwdrivers.
Only use these bits with hand tools, NOT power tools. The bits are not hardened enough to use with power tools and will wear out quickly. Voice of experience.

For power tools check out the Milwaukee bit sets at HD. The bits are properly hardened and last, seemingly, forever. A much better deal at aprox $19.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
I get deals all the time on those deal-a-day sites for stuff like this. You never know when a store might clear out their inventory on something good.

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
JACKPOT!!!
I got a B&D circular saw with laser guide at TJMaxx for $12 once. They had 2 I almost bought the other to sell on ebay

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JACKPOT!!!
I got a B&D circular saw with laser guide at TJMaxx for $12 once. They had 2 I almost bought the other to sell on ebay
Nice! I am waiting for a deal on a ratcheting drill bit/drill. Been wanting one for a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.