Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for the cheapest place to buy an AEV procal in canada. right now the cheapest i can find is 229 + taxes and shipping works out to be 280 bucks.

if anyone knows of something cheaper please let me know

cheers

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,859 Posts
Look in the For Sale section on this site. They come up for sale often around $140-150 US. I bought one for $140 shipped (NJ to Tx)

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Canadians ordering from the US need to be careful. First there is the exchange rate, then there is the tax, then there is the increased shipping charges (across borders) and on top of that if the item in question is not made in the USA then we also have to pay a duty on it... so the price adds up!

I usually just have all my stuff shipped to an American address and drive down to pick it up. I still have to pay tax and possibly duty, but shipping within the USA is cheap... and sometimes free.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Got mine from Just Jeeps, but I'm driving distance so didn't have to pay for shipping. Wellington Motors in Guelph is an AEV dealer, if you happen to be passing thru there any time soon. Rock Spyder 4x4 shows 272.80 for shipping to London.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Just amused. I mean... who ever mentions the Burg for anything?? :D

Graduated from Amherst in 96. Been in Toronto the past 20 years though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got mine off Kijiji. $100 plus $10 to ship. Works perfect! Just watch and be patient. If you buy used you have to be sure that it is not still married to the last Jeep it was used on, but you can save a lot of money buying used.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts