Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 123 Posts

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Those skids are awesome, as is the Jeep!
I'm looking forward to building up the underside of mine when I can.

Really very nice.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Parts are slowy coming in. So far the rcv shafts are in along with the synergy ball joints. The fox remote res coilovers and shocks are in as well. Got a call saying the gears sleaves and gussets showed up yesterday. The km2 37's showed up last week. Got word that the lift might ship next week. Stil waiting on the superior evolution rear shafts, poision spyder rear bumper, river raider diff covers and a few other odds and ends. I desided to go ahead and have parts of the lift shot the same bud light blue as everything else. The diff covers will also get painted at the same time.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Well I pulled the triger over and over today. Got 5 37" Km2's, RockKrawler 5.5 lift with coilovers, 5.38 gears, sleaves, gussets and truss for the front, RCV's, and a Poison Spyder brawler rear bumper with tire carrier on there way. Im also going to go ahead and do a PSC hydro assist. There are a few more odds and ends that will be done also. Im also going to paint the bumpers the same color as the fenders and cage.

:popcorn: pics...

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Trying to send from my phone, well see how it goes.

Well they sent me a pick of my front bumper today. I was told I was crazy the other day becouse I had them blast the powdercoat off to repaint a bumper that was less then a year old by a buddy.

Man its funy at the number of people who say I should have went black with everything becouse it looks so good on other jeeps. Most people just dont understand that thats the reason the only thing thats going to be black on the outside of my jeep is the rubber parts axels and frame.

The lift is sposed to show up sometime tomorow wich is good becouse everything else is in but the back shafts witch I can live without for now.

·
Registered
455 Posts
WatchThis! said:
It will probly be next week b4 I have any good picks to post.
Man I can't wait too see how everything looks after its all done. I should be getting my rk 5.5" mid arm lift this month. After I saw your rims I should have gotten beadlocks too.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
The only thing I dont like about this set of skids is that they hold mud and are hard to wash out. I washed on them the best I coupd before I droped them off but it was hard to get to them. Maby after the lift they will be easyer to clean out. Bad news is that the stainless bolts that came with the skids all were stuck and they ended up breaking a few of the heads off.

·
Registered
455 Posts
WatchThis! said:
Siting on the ground with the 37's on.

Drive shafts are set to ship tomorrow and the stearing is allready on its way. Wont be much longer now.
That's nice. I've been watching your jeep grow up and it's almost done good job. I can't wait Till mine does.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts

21 - 40 of 123 Posts