Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv'e been trying to read the codes on my 94 wrangler and i have searched all the threads but could not find an answer for a single flash that i assume means just a 1. I did read where someone else had the same code and was told to confirm the single flash but he never replied. I've checked mine several times and it it a single flash. My jeep has a diognostic plug near the master cylinder but a mechanic told me that it had no power to it and left it at that. still having a hard time finding my way around in the forum but bear with me i'm 68 and we were still using stone tablets and chisles when I went to school. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I don’t know if there is a ‘1’ according to this chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Steve,
I wondered why the other person never gave a reply to his request. Any idea where the test plug gets its power from? Just bought this thing a week and a half ago and it's wallet hungry. I guess I shouldn't complain since iv'e wanted one for 50 years. Doesn't seem to affect the way it runs though.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I don’t? I have never used a diagnostic machine on mine, nor do I own one. I just do the above tutorial. My CE light came on last weekend after driving about an hour and did that key turn procedure to find my 51 code which pointed to the o2 sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,685 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Forestjump,

Find a post by Got it at last. In his signature there's a free link to several Factory Service manuals and a couple Factory Parts Manuals.
Open that link and click on the manual that you need.

The '94 is an entirely different animal than my '87 so I'm not going to be able to help too much except to refer you to the factory Service Manuals in Got it at last's signature.

The more you tell us about your Jeep, the more responses you'll get. (# of cylinders, type of trans, any modifications?)

Good Luck, L.M.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts