Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Some of those are terrifying. I swear driver's ed must be getting easier and easier...or maybe they should just require a specific "winter conditions" driving course. Always amazing how many people just don't know how to drive in snow. Then again...some of these are just stupid people.

·
MARGARET, 10-14-51\6-1-12
10,296 Posts
that was some pretty good CGI.... people never drive that bad

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,424 Posts
Some of those are terrifying. I swear driver's ed must be getting easier and easier...or maybe they should just require a specific "winter conditions" driving course. Always amazing how many people just don't know how to drive in snow. Then again...some of these are just stupid people.

Driver's Ed?? You mean they quit selling Cracker Jacks? ;)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I'm pretty sure some of those are snuff films. :eek:

...the videos of people passing at high speed on two lane snowy roads... :facepalm:

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
wow! thanks for sharing! I sent it to my 15y/o who is getting ready to start driving. As confident as he is, he needs to understand the unavoidable is out there.

·
Registered
571 Posts
pedestrians throwing themselves in front of fast moving vehicle. :facepalm:

i guess their mom's never told them to look both ways before crossing.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Wow. Most of those could be narrowed down to

1. Wrong way driving (includes passing in the oncoming lane).
2. Driving too fast for either the road conditions, the driver's skill level or the car's handling ability, and then losing control.
3. Pedestrians who walk/dart into the street without checking to see if cars are actually stopping.

I also wonder how many of these drivers were drunk.

So who's running all these dash cams?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yea 99% of those are Russian drivers. Being from there i can tell you EVERYONE drives like that. Pick any city in the US and back there they drive 10 times worse. The driving laws and cops there are much different from here. It's sad but true.

·
Registered
717 Posts
takes all kinds

A tough old Highway Patrolman in Minnesota was being interviewed during a very early fall blizzard. It was out along the highway and the cars were wizzing by, sliding. The reporter asked the HP how long it took for the drivers to get used to driving in the snow. He looked at the reporter and, with a very straight face said "April".

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,424 Posts
A tough old Highway Patrolman in Minnesota was being interviewed during a very early fall blizzard. It was out along the highway and the cars were wizzing by, sliding. The reporter asked the HP how long it took for the drivers to get used to driving in the snow. He looked at the reporter and, with a very straight face said "April".

Heard that!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts