Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos in?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I've been here all day waiting for you, are you finally in?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in!!! Just got hear! Moved into the Gillette, Wy area. If anyone lives or works in the area let me know and we'll get together and wheel. I don't have internet at home so it might take me awhile to respond but please keep trying and we'll go. Are there any clubs in this area? I've been missing you all badly. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
New to the forum, followed a link from the ZRXOA about the untimely passing of Gary1129

I live in Cheyenne, am a life long Jeep guy, and avid motorcyclist

Have a great day
Allen

·
Registered
21 Posts
Chaseing snow bunnies

:wavey: Well, I am here also in southern WY.. :wavey:
Would rather be somewhere warmer, -13 chill and blowing
snow ? ? ? Well think I will go out and bust some snow
drifts. Might find a snow bunny. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Jackson wy

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was stationed at in Cheyenne, and went off roaring all the tie out there. Veadavue (sp?) between Cheyenne and Laramie is a fun place to go. Trails all over, most can be done in a stock jeep. And if you want to pop up a tent for the night or weekend it's free. Let me know if your interested, I have a buddy still out there that goes beeping up there all the time still.

·
Registered
173 Posts
hey im in California but rhinking of moving to casper (job offer) anyone PM me let me know what its like out there im want to go but scared to the cold and being in the middle of no where lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Red00Tj said:
hey im in California but rhinking of moving to casper (job offer) anyone PM me let me know what its like out there im want to go but scared to the cold and being in the middle of no where lol
its not the worst place in the world to live lol people drive like idiots here and the wind usually blows lol Winters get cold but its not like the Arctic lol 4wd is a must! Lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rock Springs, anyone close by? Also, looking for a bestop trektop and a stubby rack of any type to trade for my stock hard top.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
jeepjungle said:
My uncle have a cabin in Cody is there good trail there.
I am sorry for taking a long time to get back the only real trails that we have here in wyoming are down in snowy range which is south of Laramie and websters pass. If you go to www.traildamage.com they have all the trails for Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and a couple of other states. Happy jeeping

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cheyenne

New to the Jeep world. Trying to order the 2013 unlimited rubi as we speak. I can't wait to hit these trails around cheyenne and northern CO!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts