Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos in?

·
Registered
5 Posts
reno now..

·
Registered
828 Posts
hey guys !
new to the jeep and forum. i just bought a 98 wrangler with 135 k miles (stick 4 cylinder... i wanted a 6 cyl but $$$)

is there any good mechanic that you 'll recomend? i have no history on the jeep services, i can do myself the quick stuff like changing rotors, oil change but i live in an appartment complex so they dont let us do anything...
i'm going to change my rotors and pads has the brakes are "pulsating" (is that a word? LOL) it's even worst when turning and braking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reno here.
Hey, is anybody tryed new Jeep Dealer in Carson City, NV website:
www.carson-jeep.com
Just saw their ad in Newspaper and need to know if it worth to drive to Carson City for a good service. L_ithia screw me many times and I don't want to go back there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ahemmm....Vegas here! But if have no sense of distance and will drive hours on end, to Jeep it over something cool.

Just last night I took my girlfriend out to the Nellis Sand Dunes (just North of Vegas). I told her we were gonna go on Safari, hahaha! But really I just wanted to climb some dunes and post up on something high enough to see the city lights. Its was awesome!

Also my brother has a property up in Elko. Planning a trip out there early January. Love to see how my new Geolander MT+ tires will do in the snow.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
The big city...Elko :)
HEY FINALLY I FOUND SOMEBODY:eek:... I live in elko also.... actually south fork i have tried (minimally to be honest) to find others on here that lived in elko... I have even tried contacting Bangin Bones but havnt had any luck yet plus i have been too busy... But its good to know that i am not alone here so far....

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
Vegas. I spend a lot of time out at the dry lake beds. The obvious one everyone knows about and the one everyone seems to forget exists.

:D

·
Sporticus
276 Posts
North Vegas!!!! ........Afghanistan now, makin that $$$$$ FOR NEW AXLES AND ARMOR WHEN I GET HOME!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts