Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos in?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rain in Idaho

In South Idaho, its raining. I need to drop the T-case a little to reduce the vibes. I get a lot of vibration at 45mph. As soon as the temp gets up to a little more, Ill be installing a SYE.

·
Registered
54 Posts
81cj7 said:
I am here. Got a 81 cj7 in Coeur D' Alene. Any one else from Northern Idaho on here?
Hey. I live in Coeur D'Alene. Just moved here a couple months ago. Got my jeep about 5 months ago and don't know any places around here to take it out. I did all of that stuff back at home with my buddies but don't know a lot of people around here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
iJEEP336 said:
Meridian here!

Where are some good 4 wheeling areas?
I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Lately I just drive up fernan rd and explore trails and mud puddles :p would love to find some good wheelin places tho. The jeep needs to get dirty

·
Registered
5 Posts
91wrangler girl said:
I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Lately I just drive up fernan rd and explore trails and mud puddles :p would love to find some good wheelin places tho. The jeep needs to get dirty

Last summer I followed 8th st in downtown Boise and there are some trails but alot were closed off

I think the Murphy area like Reynolds creek, rabbit creek area...

·
Registered
54 Posts
iJEEP336 said:
Last summer I followed 8th st in downtown Boise and there are some trails but alot were closed off

I think the Murphy area like Reynolds creek, rabbit creek area...
Well I'm gonna have to do some research and figure out where to go.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Well I'm gonna have to do some research and figure out where to go.
Go to Kathleen Ave and stop by the Forestry Dept. Get a map of the area($7)
Go 90 East to Kingston exit and get off. Take left at end of ramp. Fill gas tank at store and head up river. Hundreds of miles of roads and trails.

Right now the wife and I are getting ready for elk season or we would go up wheeling and show you around

·
Registered
54 Posts
Zagman_420 said:
Hey there! New to Idaho lookin for some people to hit the trails with! Iv got an 01 Tj sahara
Where are u at in Idaho? I'm from coeur d'alene. Don't know many trails around here since I'm new to the area as well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts