Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos in?

·
Registered
933 Posts
wow... are we the only utahns on this forum ?

·
Registered
933 Posts
im here in utah with 1 tore down jeep and 1 running
ar you ready for moab yet?????????
im always ready for moab, but the jeep on the other hand.....

myself and some friends are trying to head down for easter, but it looks like some of us wont be able to get the time off. so it might be the following weekend when we make our first appearance of '09

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,

Here in SLC... two Wranglers, a Commander and a Grand C... Only the wranglers will see the outback. The TJs aren't built up, and most likely will stay fairly stock... but they go just fine and the 03 likes dirt!

Maybe down to Moab next weekend... we'll see how timing works out. Last time there I drove from spot to spot, ran a few miles (I'm a runner) and then moved to the next interesting place to run. Ran all the places in Arches almost.

Chris

·
Registered
933 Posts
youre too late

·
Registered
95 Posts
AaaaaChHTpppttt!!! It's never too late to go play! ... well, I never....

Actually, I just like the semi-solitude and could do without the crowds of people in monster rigs. Not my cuppa... The views are phenomenal and the air is clean... and a few days without computers and phones is a good thing!

·
Registered
18 Posts
newbe

new to forum in American fork. as per new thread 91 yj down, burned wiring harness.:crash: anyone know where i can get a engine compartment harness for a inline 6 auto with air?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just got back into a jeep. I picked this TJ up last month. Now I have as much fun getting my dirtbike to the trails as I do riding them. I installed the safari rack. I have hopes that it will grow into a real mean machine in the future.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts