Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos in?

·
Registered
541 Posts
we will have to vote on it.... please check back in 4-6 weeks.....lol j/k sure why not?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thats Cool. I went to school with a guy from Wilson County. He is a Firefighter for WEMA, and he owns a yellow TJ.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I pass several yellow Jeeps everyday who knows one could be him..Any thing that may stick out on his Jeep so i can tell if it is your friend? Mine has a blueline plate on the front ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
So you are a police officer? He has MTRs and a (I believe) Mile Marker winch on the front. other than that it is always dirty

·
Registered
558 Posts
SHHHHH don't let it slip out! After hearing all these threads bout several of these members chance meetings with the 5.0 I try to keep it on the down low... ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Im here, Im here, Im here!!!!!
lol rockin in big knoxville

·
Registered
1 Posts
names SCOOTER, im new to this site, also a new jeep owner, just bought an 08 wrangler x, but havent had the chance to drive it yet, cause im deployed to afghanistan right now, but ill be home for a break in a couple weeks but then it will be back to the trash can

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey everyone, West TN checking in....live close to Jackson, TN...newbie..just bought a 90 Wrangler YJ, 4 cyl., 5 speed, completely stock...soft top...always wanted one, and finally purchased..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts