Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos in?

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,852 Posts
Better.

The big equipment is gone. We have new stuff to tackle. Or rather... everyone else does since I ran all the new stuff already. :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
hey kansas folk just have a question, i will be in emporia kansas staying ther while i work at wolf creek...hows the town? anything to worry about?

·
Genius
20,965 Posts
Stay away from the flying monkeys.

Na, I think you'll be alright. We're real friendly in Kansas.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,852 Posts
hey kansas folk just have a question, i will be in emporia kansas staying ther while i work at wolf creek...hows the town? anything to worry about?
I lived in Emporia for 5 years while going to college. I'd highly suggest you stay away from Mary's place, Bruffs sports bar and grill, and Pyramid pizza. All 3 will drain your money faster than 50 cent taco nights at Babes(also in Emporia):D

Do you know what part of town you will be living in? I'm really familiar with the place and still have tons of friends there. A couple of them are jeepers too. I can get you around town if you need to know where something is. :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
i wil be staying at the roadway hotel i think, we were trying to find a house to rent for 5 of us but the hotel is pretty cheap so i dunno. the bars wont be draining to much money becuase i will be on nights working 7pm-7am...joy.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,852 Posts
Then it should be pretty easy for you to get around. Walmart, Dillons(grocery), and tons more are right up the block from where you will be. Unfortunately, you are right down the street from Tyson. Just wait for a day where they burn off all the blood and you will want to leave town. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts