Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos in?

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Jeep clubs can be tricky to locate in Maryland. I used to live in Mechanicsville Md. Check this group out.
http://www.marylandjeepclub.org/ for a good start. There was also a group that met further south between Lexington Park and Patuxent air station area on 235 once a month at a Bar-B-Que place.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hey Ya'll ,,

Fyi - if you have a chance ... check out todays (7/24/2011) Washington Post travel section. Under the section: "Hot spots ? NOT !" please read the Penn's Cave article titled: "Cool down waaay down" ~~~

Next ,, go to the "On the Trail" link of this form's homepage. Click in and then click on the : "No Roads" Necessary - Wildlife for Everyone 2011 event link. Penn's Cave is hosting this Jeep off-road event during the first weekend of this November 2011. I hope some of you all can make it up here from D.C. for this event. We sure would appreciate your participation. Please help spread the word. There will be things to do even if you do not want to take your Jeep off-road up on the mountains trails that surround the cave !!! PM me if you have any questions. Registration will open in late August.
:dance::Thanx::punk:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Arlington! I keep trying to register with Novajeepers.net and I never get a confirmation email. . .anyone know what that's all about?

·
Registered
57 Posts
New Jeep Owner in Arlington! See my post in the New Members Check-In for some questions I have regarding my new Jeep. Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fairfax, VA, here.

I hear there are spots about an hour or so from our area? My only trail experience has been the Rausch Creek rides up in PA about 3 hours from here. Any insight would be appreciated!

·
Registered
26 Posts
mccabejr said:
Fairfax, VA, here.

I hear there are spots about an hour or so from our area? My only trail experience has been the Rausch Creek rides up in PA about 3 hours from here. Any insight would be appreciated!
Springfield here.

I believe you're talking about leesburg and stafford. PM me and I'll give you a little more info.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts