Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Think most people are running 15-16 because of the coast of tires. Would like to see what they look like though
:thumb:

·
Registered
56 Posts
i think those are 16s off of a wj grandcherokee. You'll need adapters to put them on a tj. Wjs have a 5 on 5 bolt pattern, tjs have 5 on 4.5

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think those are 16s off of a wj grandcherokee. You'll need adapters to put them on a tj. Wjs have a 5 on 5 bolt pattern, tjs have 5 on 4.5
I'm going to go measure them real quick.. and I measured the diameter earlier - it's 17 unless I'm a terrible measurer.

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Or sell them and buy rims that do fit.

I have some sahara rims listed 4 sale. Lol

I think the spacers are more than a few bucks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WaterDR said:
Or sell them and buy rims that do fit.

I have some sahara rims listed 4 sale. Lol

I think the spacers are more than a few bucks.
I have other rims that came with the Jeep when we got it. They're kinda cool but I don't know how to take a tire off a wheel and put it on another. Isn't it hard, or could I do it myself? Also the centercaps on these rims are pretty rusted unfortunately...

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can buy spacers on eBay for about 130$ that will fit the 5x4.5 (stock Tj) to the 5x5.5 or the 5x5 depending what year grand Cherokee they came off of... The ones i ordered were the 1 1/2 inch spacers/ converters so the stance will be wider for the stubby look.. There are a lot of options out there! Google it!

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Taking off tires is something left to a shop.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Procaccci said:
You can buy spacers on eBay for about 130$ that will fit the 5x4.5 (stock Tj) to the 5x5.5 or the 5x5 depending what year grand Cherokee they came off of... The ones i ordered were the 1 1/2 inch spacers/ converters so the stance will be wider for the stubby look.. There are a lot of options out there! Google it!
Pics?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts