Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently upgraded to 35s on my 2012 JKU Rubicon and have the stockers for sale with about 4,900 miles on them. No chunking or anything like that, and the tread is almost not worn since they've seen almost all highway miles with only a little play on forest roads in Northern Michigan. They're due for a rotation so I labeled where I took them off from so that you can properly rotate when you put them on.

Tires are 255/75/R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain's (KMs, not KM2s).
Wheel size is 17 x 7.5.

Price is completely negotiable but in looking on past completed ebay auctions it looks like a matching set of five with less than 5k miles should go for $1,100 to $1,250 when you actually still have the TPMS sensors in there (rubicon wheels tires | eBay). Others without the sensors (could be over $200 to replace, including labor) go for a bit less.

Asking $1,100 or best offer. Cash or money order from a bank I've heard of works. As would paypal, but I'd rather not pay the fee. Currently only looking to sell to someone that can pick them up (or I could drop off w/in 50 miles of Chicago if you have a fair amount of posts and seem like a good guy/gal).

Questions welcome. Great option for Sahara and X owners looking to step up to a mud terrain that's a notch over 32" but not require any sort of lift or modifications. I'll try to post the usual "tread with a quarter" pic tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts