Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have two children's car seats in their wrangler? I two children (3 weeks and 20 months) at home and I need to get another car seat in the back. I have the seat for the newborn in the back on the passenger side, but I need to get a car seat for the 20 month old that also fits. I have a 2000 Wrangler. Does anyone have some advice on a good car seat that will fit???

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've also got two kids one whose two and one thats 4 months I've never had a problem fitting both their seats in as long as your not very tall lol rear facing infant seats take up a lot of room. I always put my sons convertible seat behind the drivers seat but now that he's in a booster it's a whole lot easier so just hang in there. As far as specifics on the seat the convertable was a recaro pro ride and sat pretty straight up and worked good

·
Registered
245 Posts
Two seats fit fine. Britax makes great seats. U will have a little more challenge as your jeep will not have the LATCH system so you'll have to use the seatbelts. Just find the safest seats you can in the price range you can afford. However, don't skimp on your children's safety.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I-Want-A-Jeep said:
I'm 6'7" and I CAN fit with my 4mo. old daughter rear facing behind me but it's not as comfortable as with my 3 yr old front facing in an upright behind me...
Must be my daughters seat cuz I'm only 5'7 and I can't move my legs with her behind my seat rear facing lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts