Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 97 Wrangler about 2 months ago almost, the time is coming around for the 60,000 miles maintenance, i know more than a lot females but i am still learning and want to do what i can myself and with some friends before spending a crap load to take it in somewhere. Which manual would be the better to have for beginners...i.e. more diagrams and detail explanations on procedures?:doh:

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,105 Posts
Both are about the same. A little more pricey but well worth it is the Jeep factory service manual.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I have it in .pdf format, email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you. I was printing it out but after the first 150 pages the boss said I had to stop. :D

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I have it in .pdf format, email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you. I was printing it out but after the first 150 pages the boss said I had to stop. :D
Well, more folks wanted this than I thought. I am downloading a zip program tonight to see if I can get it small enough to email tonight. It's 46mb so my gmail and usa.com mail won't let me send it, too big.
As an alternative (and in case I can't email it) I can mail it on disk. But with all the responses I got by email, it would help if you send a buck or two by paypal so I can buy a disk for you and I'll send it First Class mail.
But let me work on the email route first.

·
Registered
576 Posts
That isn't a bad idea Scoob

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
There is always Rapidshare...its how I got some other programs...works pretty good, considering its free.
http://www.rapidshare.com/
Thanks for the link. I'll have the manual loaded tonight. Oh!, someone asked. It is a 2000 TJ manual. I would imagine it would work for several year models though.

·
Registered
576 Posts
i have the 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 TJ FSM.
there are some differences in the wiring diagrams and some other things. but most parts are the same.
Damn! Do you work in a shop or something?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Here it is. I think you just scroll down and click on the "free" download button. Sorry for the delay.
Yes you scroll down and select a "FREE" server. Then IIRC it will take you to the next page where you have to put in the code (provided on the same page) and pick which server you wish to download from. Then click "Download"

Rapid share is pretty fast considering its free.

GJ KG4

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
i bought 8 DVDs from a jeep dealer for 30$ that was bankrupt.

there were FSM of all jeep models on them...
Could you do the same thing nicholas?? Like maybe ones for the different year models?? That would be awesome!! Oh and I have an o3 by the way!!;)

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
from rapid share if ur a free user you wont be able to download more than one file.. you will have to wait an hour or so since it memorizes your IP address.. if you have dynamic ip just shut ur net off and log back in with a different ip and download the next file you want to.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I just saved it too! Thanks guys, you ROCK!!!

:crash:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts