Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was looking at doing china wall on saturday 14 let me know if anyone is interested.
the book and web site im looking at says its a great winter trail. since i just got my jeep back iv been dying to go out. id rather not go alone. let me know how you feel about it.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok guys I still have to figure that stuff out. How bad would it be to wheel on a cracked axel seal?
Found out last night that mine is leaking :banghead:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im down. Ill c if my bud wants togo too so maybe two more jeeps. Getting tires this friday :) yay. How much snow we expecting up there? FYI im not locked n have stock axles n 3.55 gears that make me nervous but chinamans was my first trail I ever did years ago on 31s ;)

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SteveEarls said:
Im down. Ill c if my bud wants togo too so maybe two more jeeps. Getting tires this friday :) yay. How much snow we expecting up there? FYI im not locked n have stock axles n 3.55 gears that make me nervous but chinamans was my first trail I ever did years ago on 31s ;)
I still have stock gears so we will be in it together lol
And i have a cracked axel seal..
And idk if I can even wheel with it.
So if I can't I'll just set the trip up and let everyone discuss if they are still going to go or not.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh FML
Predator can't get it in till Monday. And I have to go through them otherwise it will cost me money.
They said not to even drive it around until its fixed so I geuss I won't be going. But like I said I'm here to set up the trip so you all can take it.
Mainly since Iv gotten your guys hopes up just to drop them 2 times now because of trchnical issues with my jeep
So give me about 10 mins to find out info all I'll get it to you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
im down. dont really know the place. just got to Fort Carson about a month ago.

Have a stock 2012 jk 2 door on 32's with locker in rear and 3.21 gears. went with a buddy in oklahoma had a tj with 4 inch lift 33's. i went everywhere he could go besides one point. 4 foot straight drop lol

P.S. if anyone is wanting to still go. send me a pm and ill send you my # and we all can go from there

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So here's the deal. Someone informed me that the trail conditions are great right now so this weekend is a great weekend to go as for me I can't do this weekend but I can do next weekend Friday Saturday or sunday. I would love to go but the broken axle seal is screwing me.

The directions to go there are on trail damage (I posted the link above)
If anyone goes please let me know how it was.
Also if anyone wants to do next weekend I'll be more than happy to go. Just let me know thank you.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
topher, set up a meeting place and time. you can ride with me if you would like and navigate, never been to china wall

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
topher, set up a meeting place and time. you can ride with me if you would like and navigate, never been to china wall
i think im just gonna stay sitting this one out im gonna do some painting on my jeep fix the chrome headlight things and the under side where y new fenders show isnt painted..

but im more than happy to go next weekend (saturday if anyone would like to go.)

but heres the details for tomorrow
meet up at the gas station next to the fishing shop in lake gorge co at 945. leave there at 1015 after everyone is gassed and ready to go.
then take about 20 mins to drive up to forest rd 212. (please look at the directions on Traildamage.com since i not positive on the distance.)

start down the trail at 1045.. if you are coming from denver this will be your meeting spot. remember jefferson is your last chance for gas before the trial.

everyone please rsvp by 10 pm tonight so people who want to go know if they will have a trip or not.

thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
unfortunately I wont be getting my new tires til Monday :( so no wheeln. Not to mention my best bud may be selling his jeep n starting over, wow. Have fun guys, next time Gadget, next time.... :)

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I wont be able to make it tomorrow nor would i be able to make it next week saturday (i have to work in the morning 9-noon). Body lift, motor mount lift, and discos are being installed tomorrow (hopefully) as well as removing the tcase drop...

havent done any of these before so we'll see how it goes haha

1 - 20 of 128 Posts