1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I may be interested. Ed how's the snow in that area? if there's any

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
At the moment there isn't any, barely freezing at night. Besides China Wall would be a blast in the snow ;)

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I agree it would be fun. Didn't we do china wall in the snow a couple time earlier this year?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Justin04Lj said:
I agree it would be fun. Didn't we do china wall in the snow a couple time earlier this year?
We did last sunday in january. I know cause it was my 1st time ever wheeling :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure where everyone is located but we plan on meeting on hampden and Sheridan at 9:30

·
Registered
591 Posts
I would b interested in going. This would be my first really wheeling. I've been up down some pretty radical stuff around town but nothing in the woods or long runs so not sure if this would b a good first trail but I'm up for the challenge have checked out the trail and am definately interested if y'all are ok with a newbie tagging along

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Newbies are always welcome. I think this is the the perfect trail to get you the feel for rock crawling. Not very difficult but not to easy. I did it when I was stock. I'm in Colorado Springs if anyone else is let me know.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Awesome. I'm pumped to go now :) thank u for the advise. I will b there. And I'm in metro Denver (Westminster) if anyone is near buy let me know

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Its a pretty fun trail. There's a few other trail close by we could do if we get done to fast

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
You guys are killing me. :eek: I was gonna take the weekend off but I've wanted to do China Wall for a couple of years so I'm in. :D:thumb:

Ed, got your winch on? :whistling:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Awesome. I'm pumped to go now :) thank u for the advise. I will b there. And I'm in metro Denver (Westminster) if anyone is near buy let me know
I'm in Westminster also. (Church Ranch & Westcliff Blvd.) If you want to meet to drive to Sheridan & Hampden let me know.

·
Registered
889 Posts
You guys are killing me. :eek: I was gonna take the weekend off but I've wanted to do China Wall for a couple of years so I'm in. :D:thumb:

Ed, got your winch on? :whistling:
Better bring at least 3 winches maybe more if the group is larger than 6:thumb:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks like a total of 9 of us? I know me jayce, ryan, ryans buddy, George from facebook jeep page are a for sure.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts