Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have to go to Florissant for Corrie's field trip tomorrow so we were thinking it would be great to hit China Wall on the way back.
We will be at the trailhead at noon.
Post up and come on out and join us!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in, bringing my wife and little one - will be there 1st first trail run :D

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in, bringing my wife and little one - will be there 1st first trail run :D
Woohoo.
I'm honored to a part of it!!

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I would love to join you but my suspension is laying in pieces all over the garage floor. I'm straightening link mounts and building caps for them. As is often said Chinaman tells you what your next upgrade should be ;)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I would love to join you but my suspension is laying in pieces all over the garage floor. I'm straightening link mounts and building caps for them. As is often said Chinaman tells you what your next upgrade should be ;)
Boy Ed I know what you mean. I had to put my sway bar back on and put more air I'm my tires. :mooning: However you are building yours stronger for even bigger trails.

Chad if prom wasn't tomorrow I soul have met you too. Have a good time:bop:

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since I've been sick with a nasty little flu for 4 days now I have been grounded to the house till further notice. I'm told that rest is going to be the cure so I'm out.
I truly figured I'd be better today but this thing just won't go away.
Sorry for the late notice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anybody else going to be there? Post up and let me know. thx

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Since I've been sick with a nasty little flu for 4 days now I have been grounded to the house till further notice. I'm told that rest is going to be the cure so I'm out.
I truly figured I'd be better today but this thing just won't go away.
Sorry for the late notice.
You definitely want to take it easy Chad. The bugs going around right now are nothing to mess with. Pam got one on the way back from Vegas and we had to lay over in Grand Junction till she felt well enough to even ride in the car. And it was still a couple more days after that before she even felt remotely human. Hope you're better soon and we'll hit China Wall in a couple weeks :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts