Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am dying to go wheeling! Just got new tires and front leafs so is there anyone available to go up to China Wall and do a little wheeling on Wednesday the 25th of January??? Dont have winch yet so dont want to go alone...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Big negative from me...i work during the week.

Also unfortunately have to work this saturday again 9-noon so only day i could go would be sunday

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wednesday is my only day off.Work 6 days a week along with school 4 days a week. Desperate to crawl! Ill see if I can get Sunday off though as well. Can never wheel too much! :punk:

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Wait for clay. he might want to go, I heard he wants to loosen up some more bolts :rofl:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Well, if you get sunday off then count me in with you...assuming weather will cooperate

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amen to that. Supposed to be 40s and up. Hopefully it stays That way for awhile!

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Wait for clay. he might want to go, I heard he wants to loosen up some more bolts :rofl:
:flipoff: i would go but im kinda broke now, yesterday was my last wheeling trip until i get more $$$, and new tires, mine didnt help for crap!! :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bummer dude. I hate when lack of money meets Jeep. Happens all the time for me.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
if you want to go on a sunday or saturday I am always down for some wheeling

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I'm Good for Sunday

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have requested Sunday off as well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Do you guys mind if I tag along, that's if you guys go on Sunday?

Will my stock rubicon handle the trail? I haven't checked out how hard is the trail.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
You wont have any trouble and the more the merrier.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Count me in if weather allows and if everyone has time on Sunday. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
When exactly were you thinking. And What time? I can this sunday. Just Let me know.
Mike

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have all day. The earlier it is the more time to spend doing what we all love. I'm good for whenever!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I will be meeting in front of the old fishing store in lake George I will say 945-10ish Sunday to go up china wall. I look forward to seeing everyone

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Ok, so anyone coming from the Springs meet at Starkys (the old fishing store) by 10AM. Leave there by 10:15 (I'll try really hard not to oversleep, really I will :hide:) Guys/Gals coming from the Great Far North, hook up like you did last time and meet at the entrance about 10:30. I really want to take FS204 out this time but the stockers might want to go back the way we came in. I don't think it's that bad but I've never done it, cuz' I usually do this trail alone.

Ya know, it's tough when Chris isn't there cracking the whip. I hope he's doing ok.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I dunno if I should try it or not maybe I could hitch a ride a check it out. I noticed he hasn't been on in a little bit poor Chris

1 - 20 of 223 Posts