Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some interest from at least one other jeeper. Meet at Rudys BBQ in Colorado Springs let's say 9:00 am. Not an easy trail per se but have seen many a stock jeep complete the whole thing. Figure an easy trails already planned and the harder Chinaman why not do a trail in the middle.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm a strong maybe

·
Registered
101 Posts
If no runs are happening on the 24 th I might be down for this. Depending how long is the trail (hours) and how far it is from me (fountain co, 80817) got to take my Jeep out for the first time and the wife as well

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's about 45 minutes to an hour from Colorado Springs. About a couple hours for the trail. Meeting at Rudys BBQ at 9 am.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sounds good I'll try to make it. It will be my first real trail (driving). My wife may or may not come. Who else is going? That is if yall don't mind a new guy tagging along with no experience.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't mind at all. I enjoy helping the new guys. This trail is a perfect trail to begin with in my eyes.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also my soon to be wife will be with me.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol what's that father to be? How much longer do you guys have?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sounds good I'll try to get my wife to come. She doesn't want to because it might rain. I'll know for sure if I'm going Saturday night Sunday early morning. I'm gonna try to pick up some D rings Saturday. I got no straps or winch though.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No worries. I only saw a 40 percent chance of rain for Sunday but that's understandable. I have a winch and straps and an air compressor and all the good junk lol. Don't think we will need them on this trail. and if you need a spotter for anything just let us know on the trail.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Cool thanks. I just got my plates so I might be top less and door less even if it rains. ..... or top no doors and no windows. (Unless the wife comes then it's her call)

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I usually keep my top and doors on took my flares off last year so mud and water gets everywhere lol. Even inside the windshield.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My wife would flip out lol she wants me too clean it now. ....

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I'm definitely in the market for new fender options. Just gotta wait till after the wedding lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts