Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bud!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
hehehe if only I could figure out how to pull a pic of me and mine and make it my avatar for the website. hmmmmm give me a few days and I'll figure it out :)

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea we did. We didnt do the Box Canyon part and there was a big group going there so what the heck.. and we had a couple of rookies this time getting their feet wet

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
box canyon was fun...short but fun...

Man, when we were on our way back on 285 around some of the turns i couldnt handle for crap...i then figured out i forgot to hook the sway bar back up...eh, oh well

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Nice pictures. Looks like a fun trail. :thumb: Didn't you guys just run it last week, or am I crazy?
No, I doubt that you are crazy but I am beginning to wonder about some of us, especially me. :rolleyes: I went because I wanted to try the alternate route out through Box Canyon. It was really fun but after all that bouncing two days in a row my back is very unhappy with me. It's not all that often we can play like this in January so I think we're getting a little carried away. :D

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, I doubt that you are crazy but I am beginning to wonder about some of us, especially me. :rolleyes: I went because I wanted to try the alternate route out through Box Canyon. It was really fun but after all that bouncing two days in a row my back is very unhappy with me. It's not all that often we can play like this in January so I think we're getting a little carried away. :D
true true

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
No doubt. I'm glad Colorado is experiencing light snowfall this year, it'll be nice when I get there in September. :cool:

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No doubt. I'm glad Colorado is experiencing light snowfall this year, it'll be nice when I get there in September. :cool:
down side is it will probably be a terrible March/April. you coming for Archery season?

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
The other down side is if it stays this dry, like it did last year, the forests are going to be tinder dry this spring and that scares the hell out of people in this area. No one has forgotten the Haymen fire and Chad's pictures of Wildcat canyon are a grim reminder of the devastation.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The other down side is if it stays this dry, like it did last year, the forests are going to be tinder dry this spring and that scares the hell out of people in this area. No one has forgotten the Haymen fire and Chad's pictures of Wildcat canyon are a grim reminder of the devastation.
True That!

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
down side is it will probably be a terrible March/April. you coming for Archery season?
Nope, just gonna do some wheeling in the Montezuma area and then in Ouray before heading on to Moab. :cool:

I didn't think about that. You guys don't get much rain?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Nope, just gonna do some wheeling in the Montezuma area and then in Ouray before heading on to Moab. :cool:

Ouray!!! Wonderfull area. I have been all over the world and have not found a better place. I wish I could find work there and i'd be living there in a minute. plan on doing it when I retire.
Enjoy

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
Ouray!!! Wonderfull area. I have been all over the world and have not found a better place. I wish I could find work there and i'd be living there in a minute. plan on doing it when I retire.
Enjoy
I hope to. Plan on pushing all the way to near Denver on the first day of traveling, then take 285 down and drive Red Cone and Radical Hill. We'll then proceed on over to Grand Junction for the night and hit the Million Dollar Highway down to Ouray. Going to pull off to the side and get some pics of the Yankee Girl shaft house, and then hit Black Bear and Immogene.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Your hitting some great areas. sounds like a fun trip!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts