Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a set of Chinese fender flares (Amazon,EBay), preferably metal. Anyone have a decent set on their JK? Thanks

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Yeah, I have a set of the Eautogrille tube flares. I had a fender flare destroyed in an accident and replaced my OEM flares with them. The body shop said they were kinda a pain to install, but they turned out great in my opinion. For the money you save, I'd say they are worth it if you don't mind working on your JK. The body shop also trimmed my fender liners to work with them.

JK7 by Wandell Asbell, on Flickr

JK9 by Wandell Asbell, on Flickr

JK10 by Wandell Asbell, on Flickr

JK14 by Wandell Asbell, on Flickr

Reactions: mj23afs

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can’t remember the make but a set of cheaper flares on mine from eBay...I needed a nut gun to install using factory holes and I also had to trim the fenders with weather stripping from the depot. Gf bought these...I wanted the tube style but do like the look. I think they were only $150 but with the extra stuff it was easily $200. U get what u pay for I suppose...in the end the aggressive look has grown on me.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been a member on eBay since '00, and I buy mostly Chinese. I don't hesitate to buy from them, they refund my money if something goes wrong

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've been a member on eBay since '00, and I buy mostly Chinese. I don't hesitate to buy from them, they refund my money if something goes wrong
It's hard to NOT buy from the Chinese, especially this day and age. They can make a superior product to most in so many ways and at a fraction of the cost. I'll be purchasing a set of Chinese flares here pretty soon. Just can't justify spending 6,7,800$+ on a set right now.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Mine are plastic, but Chinese.

Reactions: FCRed17
1 - 7 of 7 Posts