Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 JKU that suffered a premature failure on the exhaust valve at 10K miles. The dealer (Jack Powell, Escondido CA:thumb:) whom I bought it from at -2% under invoice, no haggle, is also the service department that repaired my baby. They provided me with a goodwill rental even though they weren't required to and completed the repair in a pretty quick 3.5 days. I got phone updates through out. That kind of serice is top notch. In fact 3 years ago I left a Chrysler dealer no more than 5 miles from my house due to a nickel/dime philosophy of their Jeep service department. Now I drive a good 25 miles to Escondido to get service done from Powell.

They were good enough that it warranted 3 coffee gift cards to the service writer, service manager and the mechanic in appreciation of doing the right thing quickly.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Its always nice to have a shop you can trust.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Great that you have a supportive dealer. I had a great purchasing experience at my dealership, but I haven't had any reason to use the service department yet. I'm hoping that the service department will be as accomodating as your dealer's if/when the time comes that I need service.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I wish we could hear more of these praises. Unfortunately my local dealer is not worthy of such kindness. I drove 230mi. to pick up my Rubi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts