Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so just before I feel a little selfish, I just want to let people know that I have already bought all my family/friends gifts.

Now for the selfish part lol.

I have $400-$500 to spend on myself. I want to put it all to the jeep, but can't figure out what to get! Anything jeep related in that price range? Thanks for the help in advance.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS JEEPERS!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
Quality rock sliders (rocker guards). Body armor is always worth every penny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sherpa said:
Quality rock sliders (rocker guards). Body armor is always worth every penny.
Maybe. I don't do any rock climbing (Texas has no hills/rocks). I was thinking maybe a winch or some subs. Any one else have any other suggestions?
 

·
That WF guy.
Joined
·
21,557 Posts
Armor isn't just the body or rock crawling.
Steering skid
tank skid
control arm skids/braces.
etc.

Other random stuff...
Do you have a full size spare?
front bumper
tire carrier.
rear bumper.
recovery equipment
etc.

List could be endless to your want/needs. I'm betting you have a 4wd or quadratec catalog. Thumb through it and your bound to get some idea's of items you like or want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,646 Posts
Redjeepmormon said:
Okay so just before I feel a little selfish, I just want to let people know that I have already bought all my family/friends gifts.

Now for the selfish part lol.

I have $400-$500 to spend on myself. I want to put it all to the jeep, but can't figure out what to get! Anything jeep related in that price range? Thanks for the help in advance.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS JEEPERS!!!! :D
Nothing makes a jeep great like a new front bumper. When jeep design ed the tj bumpers they took inspiration from a piece of 2 x 4
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,729 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Maybe. I don't do any rock climbing (Texas has no hills/rocks). I was thinking maybe a winch or some subs. Any one else have any other suggestions?

You should get out and explore the greatest staet in the union more.

The Hill Country isn't called the Hill Country because its flat and the quarrys everywhere in the Hill Country are not for mining dirt.


But if you dont rock climb you still dont need rocker guards, I just thought I'd inform you about our great state and its most beutiful region.

for 500 ish dollars I'd look into new bumper(s) or a BB or possibly just a small regular lift (which may take a little more), if you dont already have either of those
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CRolandLJ said:
You should get out and explore the greatest staet in the union more.

The Hill Country isn't called the Hill Country because its flat and the quarrys everywhere in the Hill Country are not for mining dirt.

But if you dont rock climb you still dont need rocker guards, I just thought I'd inform you about our great state and its most beutiful region.

for 500 ish dollars I'd look into new bumper(s) or a BB or possibly just a small regular lift (which may take a little more), if you dont already have either of those
I should have been more specific lol. I live in Houston Texas. Absolutely no hills. I have a lift and tires, full sized spare, I'm not interested in new bumpers, am very interested in a winch. I was looking at a smitybilt xrc8. I am also interested in improving the sound quality in my jeep (as in subs and stuff)
 

·
[]D [] []V[] []D
Joined
·
698 Posts
Custom Dual 10" Wrangler Enclosure Box

I have this box in my jeep with 10 inch Rockford Fosgate's couldn't be any happier how well the box fits and it's very durable, has the rhino line type stuff all over the box and when the top is off and look down inside the jeep u can't even tell that it's a sub box.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
97sport09 said:
Custom Dual 10" Wrangler Enclosure Box

I have this box in my jeep with 10 inch Rockford Fosgate's couldn't be any happier how well the box fits and it's very durable, has the rhino line type stuff all over the box and when the top is off and look down inside the jeep u can't even tell that it's a sub box.
Yeah looks good. I really want a 4" lift and 33s but that is way out of the budget lol. Any other suggestions? My focus right now is on the interior. My setup is just what I need on the exterior at this time.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top