Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share a couple of pics with the community. My mom was able to spend her first Christmas with us since my wife and I were married (34 years) My mom and I talk every morning on my commute to work. She is 74 years old, drives a Jeep and is a VERY avid deer hunter and fisher ! We were able to take our Jeep family picture ! The second pic is of my daughters Jeep who a day later got new shoes from Santa ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thought I would share a couple of pics with the community. My mom was able to spend her first Christmas with us since my wife and I were married (34 years) My mom and I talk every morning on my commute to work. She is 74 years old, drives a Jeep and is a VERY avid deer hunter and fisher ! We were able to take our Jeep family picture ! The second pic is of my daughters Jeep who a day later got new shoes from Santa ;-)

This is awesome! Merry Christmas and many happy New year's to come for you and your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts